COVID-19 Updates: Reopening our office
We hope this letter finds you healthy and well. We are Re-Opening our Clinics!
We’re here for you!
Starting April 29, 2020 we will be opening for routine and comprehensive eye exams!
During this difficult time, we have made adjustments to our services to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
We will be implementing the following procedures in our clinics:
- Limited Appointment Scheduling – In order to ensure we are able to properly disinfect and adhere to Social Distancing Guidelines set forth by our local, state and national authorities, along with recommendations from the CDC, we will be prioritizing our schedule as needed for emergency patients as well.
- Fever Free Environment – Temperatures will be taken with a non-contact thermometer for anyone entering the clinic, including staff and patients. Anyone with 99.5 degrees or higher will be asked to reschedule.
- Pre-Screening Questionnaire – We will continue to ask any patient with respiratory tract symptoms to reschedule their appointment until they have been asymptomatic for 3 days or have a negative COVID-19 test.
- Face Covering – We are requiring everyone entering our clinics to wear some type of facial covering such as a mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief.
- Wash hands and sanitize – Upon entering, everyone will be asked to sanitize their hands. All equipment will be thoroughly disinfected by a staff member after each patient.
- All staff – will be wearing proper PPE and utilizing various disinfecting procedures to ensure patient and staff safety.
- Social Distancing – We are limiting the number of patients in our office and are asking, when possible, that only the patient enters our clinic for their visit.
Thank you for your support and understanding during these unprecedented times.
Please stay safe and healthy.
Vision Source Magnolia
8230 FM 1488 Suite 104
Magnolia, TX 77354